Friday, January 22, 2016

Trollbeads Green Armadillo - Retired.





Trollbeads Green Armadillos - Retired a few years ago. -
There is an old Indian prayer to the armadillo, which says "Protect my borders, teach me my shield, reflect my pain so I do not yield".  Trollbeads released Orange, blue, black, purple ones.

Armadillos are New World placental mammals with a leathery armour shell.  They are for protection, 

Armadillo shells have traditionally been used to make the back of the charango, an Andean lute instrument

Armadillo shells are so strong that two people have been reported as being injured by bullets ricocheting off armadillos' shells.[

Each bead is different in size and color, just like the real life armadillos.  All Glass Trollbeads have a 925 sterling silver cord and will fit on Troll like chains only. They retail for $34.00 but I have these last 3 on sale for $25.00 each.  That is a great deal.  Coming into Spring, you will need greens and yellows to help push away those winter blues.  I use what ever I have in  my arsenal and if it's on sale - that is even better.  Send me a message if this is something you are looking for.

Come back  tomorrow - you never know what I will be posting about !!! Well Beads of course.

Thanks - Never let anyone dull your sparkle. - MK
 

No comments:

For the Love of all beads

If you are a beadaholic this is where you belong.


******************************************************
We will be talking about many bead lines and showing pictures of fan bracelets from time to time. If you would like to follow up - please do. Feel free to comment on any of the posts.

We sell Trollbeads, Novobeads, Elfbeads, Ohmbeads, Fenton beads, chavez for charity, gracee beads and lots more. Come bead with us - this blog is for fun so with that being said -

Don't let anyone dull your Sparkle.

Trollbead Photo Gallery (beads, bracelets, necklaces)