Friday, January 15, 2016

Beads on Sale - Retired Beads that it.

If you are looking for a deal - We have some beads that have been retired by Trollbeads and you are here at just the right time.  Troll beads is a danish company and at times, beads get retired and that makes them more desirable.  Is this something that I want... Is this something that I NEED.  I am never sure if NEED needs to be stated here, but it works.  

I love the different colors and always looking for that next spectacular bead to complete by outfit.  It may be on a ring, a bracelet or necklace so I just keep looking.

I will try to post beads daily but sometimes life and work gets in the way of my postings.  New Day, New Year - I am here trying.  

Lets get started.  For my Bead on Sale Today !!!

What a beauty - This is Trollbeads Stripe of Fashion.  #63219-1 A new pallet of colours is needed, when the late summery days in fall turn into winter.  Murano glass bead with 925 sterling silver core.  This is the exact bead you would be purchasing.

It's multicolored so you have plenty of outfits this can be worn with.  It retired a few years ago and retails for $34.00.  THIS weekend you can purchase this bead for $19.95 plus $3.00 shipping in the US and $6.00 WW.

What does fashion say for you?  Great question.  What colors will you change to in the Spring?  Do you change your hair style or color?  I do and love that people don't always know who I am.  LOVE IT!!! Hope you have a great Friday and check back or better yet - follow me.  

1 comment:

Gemstone said...

You have a Lovely Collection . God Bless You .

Amit lamba
Amit lamba

For the Love of all beads

If you are a beadaholic this is where you belong.


******************************************************
We will be talking about many bead lines and showing pictures of fan bracelets from time to time. If you would like to follow up - please do. Feel free to comment on any of the posts.

We sell Trollbeads, Novobeads, Elfbeads, Ohmbeads, Fenton beads, chavez for charity, gracee beads and lots more. Come bead with us - this blog is for fun so with that being said -

Don't let anyone dull your Sparkle.

Trollbead Photo Gallery (beads, bracelets, necklaces)